Welcome

Hi. My name is Jason Murdock. I started writing these stories a couple years ago and just recently felt really good about starting this blog. We'll see how it goes. Please understand that all of these stories are copy-written and owned by myself, Jason Murdock. They are intended to entertain. Please do not use them as your own or for any other purpose.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If I Were

Maybe its because I've been reading a lot of children's books to Dallin lately, but I've had the desire to try and write a few on my own. They aren't really hard, but harder than I thought. This one took me like 45 minutes. I've got a few others that are still on the other computer that I will post eventually. Enjoy.



If I were a dog, would I bark really loud?

Would I have a nice collar and look really proud?

If I were a cat, would I be nice?

Would I jump high and chase lots of mice?

If I were an elephant, would I be strong?

Would I have tusks that run very long?

If I were a plane, would I fly high?

Would I touch the tops of the sky?

If I were a car, would I drive fast?

Would I wait quietly as people walk past?

If I were a light, would I shine bright?

Would I help people to see in the night?

If I were a mommy, would I smile so softly?

Would I sing to my baby, ever so softly?

If I were a daddy, would I work really hard?

Would I come home to hugs and pets in the yard?

If I were a baby, would I be loved?

Of course you will child, I watch you from above!



Copyright © Jason C. Murdock 2012

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment